[Neobrahmigp] NBGP LGRs- Final Stage

Dr Ajaay Data ajay at data.in
Thu Feb 21 06:25:20 UTC 2019

Hello Friends,Now as we know that all the LGR proposals (except Bangla) are at final stage and under review with IP.  This is the last chance on this list if you wish to still say anything on any document and have your point addressed.  I also wish to thank everyone who has selflessly and patiently worked for scripts, which is not only going to bring billions of people online but also your role and contribution will always be remembered in this endeavor. We as team have delivered the work in record time with lot of hard work, talking to colleagues across boarders and forming consensus, as its the soul of the multi-stake holder model.Hopefully, we shall continue to work in our community and shall remain connected for second round of LGR work and other opportunities to break the language barrier and bring people online. Thank you.

Dr. Ajaay DATA  | Founder &amp CEO

Get email id like अजय@डाटा.भारत in your own language,visit www.xgenplus.com

[XGENFOOTER]

[-XGENFOOTER]