[Neobrahmigp] Minute of meeting - Bangla LGR F2F meeting in Delhi, 21-22 December 2018

Rajib Chakraborty rajibchakraborty2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 12:51:49 UTC 2019

Dear All,
Thanks for sharing the minutes of the Bangla LGR face to face meeting held
on 21-22 December 2018 in New Delhi.
There are a few mistakes. I tried to address those in the version I am
attaching herewith (Minutes of the meeting-v2--Rajib.docx). I have also
added some comments. Please have a lookǃ
Regards
Rajib