[Neobrahmigp] [Ext] Re: Minute of meeting - Bangla LGR F2F meeting in Delhi, 21-22 December 2018

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Tue Jan 22 05:41:07 UTC 2019

Dear all,

I have incorporated the changes made by Rajib Chakraborty and updated the minute of meeting as attached.
Some characters are displayed better when using Google Document, therefore I also post in Google doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15lVkGNgmyDTGQHZUrgxK3St5HkNcf3RSL_moErcXyWA/edit?usp=sharing> and post the link on the NBGP wiki page.<https://community.icann.org/display/croscomlgrprocedure/Neo-Brahmi+GP>

Regards,
Pitinan