[Neobrahmigp] Third Version of Label Generation Rules for the Root Zone (RZ-LGR-3) Released

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Wed Jul 10 17:43:10 UTC 2019

Dear Neo-Brahmi GP members,

Congratulations!

We’d like to inform you that the LGR-3 is being released today. LGR-3 includes ten more scripts including eight scripts from NBGP: Devanagari, Gurmukhi, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam. Oriya, Tamil, Telugu.

Please find the announcement at https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2019-07-10-en.

We have also added the relevant documents in the NBGP wiki page for further references.

Thank you all for your great contributions.

We look forward to the completion of Bangla in the near future.

Best Regards,

Pitinan