[Neobrahmigp] Third Version of Label Generation Rules for the Root Zone (RZ-LGR-3) Released

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Thu Jul 11 07:59:58 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Congratulations on achieving this significant milestone!

Please accept our deep appreciation of your tireless commitment and hard work in achieving this goal.  Due to the complex nature of the scripts, this work was very challenging and thus makes it equally more rewarding.  We are thankful to all the NBGP members who have contributed to this effort over the past years for developing the RZ-LGR proposals.  We also offer special thanks to the chairs of the NBGP for their role in leading this work.  And thank the larger community which has supported this work by providing guidance and feedback on the work by NBGP.

Please note that the original proposals by NBGP are posted at https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/lgr-proposals-2015-12-01-en.  The analyses of public comments produced by NBGP are also posted here.  The detailed record of the work and calls over many years is available on NBGP wiki<https://community.icann.org/display/croscomlgrprocedure/Neo-Brahmi+GP>.

Again thank you for the great effort every one of you has put in.

Regards,
Sarmad