[Neobrahmigp] FW: [Ext] lgrtelugucomments-modified

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Thu Jun 6 05:56:54 UTC 2019

Dear NBGP members,

Please find attached the IP note to NBGP public comment on Telugu and Kannada (lgr-3-public-comment-issue-Telugu-Kannada-2019-06-05.docx)

This note response to NBGP comment as attached (lgrtelugucomments-modifed-again.docx).

This is for your discussion and finalize how to proceed whether a change to either LGR is called for, and whether that change involves actual change in the proposed rules and or an improvement in the explanation of the features of the existing LGRs and why they were adopted.

Please note that time is of the essence. The deadline for reaction to public comments on the LGR-3 drafts is June 18.

Regards,

Pitinan