[Neobrahmigp] FW: [Ext] lgrtelugucomments-modified

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Tue Jun 11 15:58:45 UTC 2019

Dear NBGP members,

Thank you for confirming the updated version of the Telugu LGR. Based on the confirmed updates, accept all changes and finalize the package.
Please find the final package of version 2.8,  dated 7 June 2019 as attached.

  1. Telugu LGR proposal (proposal-telugu-lgr-07Jun19-en.docx)
  2. Telugu LGR XML (proposal-telugu-lgr-07jun19-en.xml)
  3. Telugu Test Label (telugu-test-labels-07jun19-en.txt)

This package is being forward to the IP for consideration to integration.

Regards,
Pitinan