[Neobrahmigp] Telugu LGR version 2.7 - 20190220

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Mon Mar 4 03:37:14 UTC 2019

Dear Prof. Rao, Ganga and NBGP members,

IP has no further editing suggestions in the proposal at this time.

As next steps, the proposal will be published at the proposals’ webpage <https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/lgr-proposals-2015-12-01-en>  as the final version after public comment, and then IP will undertake its evaluation.

Regards,
Sarmad

  _____

To: NeoBrahmi Generation Panel
From: Integration Panel

We have reviewed the updated Telugu proposal dated 20 Feb 2019 and find that all earlier feedback has been satisfied.

We did not find any other issues that would require a fix.

- Integration Panel

  _____