[Neobrahmigp] Tamil LGR v2.10 - 20190220

Dr. Shanmugam Rajabadher shanfaace at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 14:17:37 UTC 2019

Dear Dr.Sarmad,
Sending the updated version of Tamil LGR doc and PDF. Also requesting
Pitinan to update XML with IP suggestions  Please find the same.

The following IP comments have been fixed.

(1) please remove commas between code points that are part of the same
sequence (many places in the document)

(2) please use smaller point size for some cases so that sequences do not
break into two lines (e.g. table 18)

(3) in table 24 change the header cell "Code points which cannot co-occur
within a label" to "Sequences which cannot co-occur within a label" ; The
same change is required in the table name.

(4) at the start of Section 7.1, there are some characters ("hri") that
should be part of the link to section 6.1.3. Something went wrong.

(5) MUST FIX:  Section 6.2:

In both the paragraph and Table 19, the code point value for TAMIL LETTER
AI should be 0B90 and not 0B9C.

Thanks and Regards,
Dr.Shanmugam R