[Neobrahmigp] Gujarati LGR proposal v3.5 - 20190220

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Wed Mar 6 08:39:44 UTC 2019

Thank you, Akshat.

We will inform the NBGP once the updated files are posted at the proposals’ webpage [icann.org].

Regards,

Pitinan

From: Neobrahmigp <neobrahmigp-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Akshat Joshi <akshatj at cdac.in>
Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 15:26
To: Sarmad Hussain <sarmad.hussain at icann.org>
Cc: "Neobrahmigp at icann.org" <Neobrahmigp at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Neobrahmigp] Gujarati LGR proposal v3.5 - 20190220

Dear Dr. Sarmad,

Please find attached, the Gujarati LGR package with all the edits incorporated as suggested by the IP. Would like to thank Pitinan for the edits.

If there are no further comments on the same from the NBGP list, would like to submit this for publishing on the proposal's webpage [icann.org]  for IP evaluation.

Regards,

Akshat Joshi