[Neobrahmigp] Comment to RZ-LGR-3 PC

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Fri May 31 06:51:48 UTC 2019

Dear Dr. Ajay,

Thank you for the discussion during your busy schedule yesterday.

As discussed, this is a gentle reminder that the LGR-3 public comment period is closing in 4 days, Tuesday 4 June.

It would be very beneficial for the internet community to have the NBGP feedback to the LGR-3 on the public comment platform.

Kindly review the integrated Neo-Brahmi script LGRs and kindly provide some feedback.
Devanagari (HTML, XML)
Gujarati (HTML, XML)
Gurmukhi (HTML, XML)
Telugu (HTML, XML)
Kannada (HTML, XML)
Oriya (HTML, XML)
Tamil (HTML, XML)
Malayalam (HTML, XML)

You could provide comment by submitting it  on the platform at https://www.icann.org/public-comments/rz-lgr-3-2019-04-25-en.

Or, for your convenience, the GP can also respond to this email and we will forward the comment to the public comment platform on behalf of the GP.

Best Regards,

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana