[Neobrahmigp] Bangla LGR version 4.3 dated 13 October 2019

Mohammad Mamun Or Rashid mamunbd at juniv.edu
Mon Oct 14 15:06:19 UTC 2019

Dear Pitinan & All
Please revise the repertoire, especially for the following character.

*#*

*Code Point*

*Glyph*

*Script*

*Name*

32

U+09A1 U+09BC

ড ় [ড়]

Bengali

BENGALI LETTER DDA BENGALI SIGN NUKTA

34

U+09A2 U+09BC

ঢ ় [ঢ়]

Bengali

BENGALI LETTER DDHA BENGALI SIGN NUKTA

49

U+09AF U+09BC

য ় [য়]

Bengali

BENGALI LETTER YA BENGALI SIGN NUKTA

67

U+09CB

ো

Bengali

BENGALI VOWEL SIGN O

68

U+09CC

ৌ

Bengali

BENGALI VOWEL SIGN AU

As the serial number #67 and #68 are presented with single key-point, we
should follow the same presentation for other characters like #32, # 34 and
#49. Because these characters are the same in nature (we can write both
single & compound format). For #32, # 34 and #4, it is necessary to
designate the characters with single and primary code point.

Regards

Mamun
[image: c3.JPG]
[image: v2.JPG]