[Neobrahmigp] IP Comment to Bangla script LGR

Brig. Gen. Md. Mahfuzul Karim Majumder dgeo at btrc.gov.bd
Tue Apr 21 07:47:04 UTC 2020

Dear Pitinan,

Hope you are safe from this pandemic COVID-19.

Thanks for keeping us updated on Bangla Script LGR public comment. The system receives few comments though hardly any days are left to submit public comment on Bangla LGR. The possible reason behind this less response to public comment is the pandemic situation on COVID-19, as Bangladesh's working group couldn't arrange F2F meetings with Bangladeshi scholars, journalists, and other concerned community members.

Therefore, I would humbly request you to extend the submission date at least for a month or so. Hopefully, by that time, pandemic situation will be improved worldwide and we will be able to adjust ourselves with 'New Normal' life style as well.

Let us fight together, protect ourselves & others from COVID-19.

One World: #Together At Home.

Best Regards

Brigadier General Md Mahfuzul Karim Majumder

GAC member of Bangladesh

Director General (DG)

Engineering and Operation Division(E&O)

Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC)

Phone: +88029553433, +8801552202734, +8801730051211