[Neobrahmigp] NBGP Meeting

pavanaja at vishvakannada.com pavanaja at vishvakannada.com
Wed Apr 29 11:17:20 UTC 2020

There are lot of apprehensions on using Zoom. MHA, GoI has issued statement advising people to avoid using Zoom or take all precautions while using. Details are available in this link the link in that page - https://pib.gov.in/PressReleseDetail.aspx?PRID=1615008. Google and many other companies have prohibited their employees from using Zoom.

I have uninstalled Zoom from laptop as well as from phone due to this.

Today I have started online training on Kannada Wikipedia. I used Lark for this training. It is available at www.larksuite.com <http://www.larksuite.com> . I found it is somewhat behind the leaders (WebEx, Google Meet, Skype, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc) in this category. WebEx is quite good, but not free. They are giving free now for 3 months because of Covid-19 lockdown.

These are just my thoughts.

Regards,

Pavanaja