[Neobrahmigp] RZ-LGR-4 released for public comment

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Tue Aug 11 09:34:32 UTC 2020

Dear NBGP members,

This is a gentle reminder for the Root Zone Label Generation Rules V4 (RZ-LGR-4) public comment. This LGR version includes Chinese script and Bangla script. The comment period is closing today, 11 Aug 2020 (Pacific Time). If you could provide feedback, please submit your feedback at here.

Best Regards,

Pitinan