[Neobrahmigp] NBGP Summary of the feedback on reference LGR for the second level

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Wed Aug 19 13:36:51 UTC 2020

Dear All,

Please also noted that the recordings of the reviewing meetings and the summary are also posted in the NBGP wiki page at https://community.icann.org/display/croscomlgrprocedure/Neo-Brahmi+GP.

Regards,

Pitinan

From: Pitinan Kooarmornpatana <pitinan.koo at icann.org>
Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 at 20:34
To: neo brahmi <NeobrahmiGP at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Neobrahmigp] NBGP Summary of the feedback on reference LGR for the second level

Dear All,

Please find attached the updated file for NBGP feedback for the second-level reference LGRs.

Regarding to the removing code points not used for Hindi, many of them were already removed from the draft version we shared, therefore, only two more were pointed out. I attached here again the draft version for your reference (the public comment version will be different).

As per adding Telugu digits, I have discussed further with prof. Rao after the call that adding digits now might delay the publishing date for the whole batch. He agreed to we can proceed with only ASCII only for now and the Telugu digits inclusion will be decided later based on the public comments received. This is noted in the summary file.

Thank you all for joining this efforts.

Your input is greatly valuable for enabling the multilingual internet.

Best Regards,

Pitinan