[Neobrahmigp] [Ext] Re: IP Feedback Bangla LGR version 4.8.1 dated 2020-01-26

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Mon Feb 24 16:11:22 UTC 2020

Dear Prof. Udaya,

Certainly, I’ve updated the package to version 4.8.2.

For easier version tracking, let me share in a separate email to NBGP list.

Regards,

Pitinan

From: Udaya Narayana Singh <unsciil51 at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, February 24, 2020 at 21:42
To: Pitinan Kooarmornpatana <pitinan.koo at icann.org>
Cc: neo brahmi <NeobrahmiGP at icann.org>, Brigadielr Genernl Md Mustafa Kiamal <dgeo at btrc.gov.bd>, "pdeblict at bcc.gov.bd" <pdeblict at bcc.gov.bd>, Joyce Chen <joyce.chen at icann.org>, Sabrina Lim <sabrina.lim at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [Neobrahmigp] IP Feedback Bangla LGR version 4.8.1 dated 2020-01-26

Dear Pitinan,

It would be very helpful if you could send us a revised version by incorporating all suggestions of the Integration Panel.

Regards,

Udaya Narayana Singh