[Neobrahmigp] [Ext] Re: Malayalam LGR Package Version 2.3 dated 26 March 2020

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Wed Mar 25 05:31:51 UTC 2020

Dear Veena, and all,

Thank you for your response.

Looking forward to the NBGP feedback.

Please keeping safe.

Regards,

Pitinan

From: veena solomon <veena.ycet at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 20:54
To: Pitinan Kooarmornpatana <pitinan.koo at icann.org>
Cc: neo brahmi <NeobrahmiGP at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [Neobrahmigp] Malayalam LGR Package Version 2.3 dated 26 March 2020

Thanks Pitinan, I'll discuss with the Malayalam community and update you tomorrow.

On Fri., Mar. 20, 2020, 7:50 p.m. Pitinan Kooarmornpatana, <pitinan.koo at icann.org> wrote:

Dear NBGP members,

Hope this email finds you well.

Based on the IP feedback on the Malayalam LGR shared in December 2019, Veena has reviewed the feedback and agree with the IP suggestion.

Please find attached the updated version of the LGR.

List of attachments:
Malayalam LGR version 2.3, dated 26 Mar 2020 (proposal-malayalam-lgr-26mar20.docx)
XML version (proposal-malayalam-lgr-26mar20-5.xml)
HTML version (proposal-malayalam-lgr-26mar20-5.htm)
Test label (malayalam-test-labels-26mar20.txt)
Test result (test-result-26mar20.txt)
Response to the IP feedback (IP Response to Malayalam LGR Update-20191026-pk.docx)

Kindly review and finalize or let us know any feedback.  We are planning to publish the proposal for the second round of public comment on 26 Thursday 2020.

Regards,

Pitinan