[Neobrahmigp] NBGP meeting - Finalizing Bangla LGR after Public Comment

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Mon May 11 08:33:37 UTC 2020

Dear NBGP members,

This is a gentle reminder for the NBGP call for finalizing Bangla LGR today , 11 May 2020, 18:30 IST, 19:00 BDT.

Please find attached the material for our discussion.

Agenda:
Discuss Variant disposition for U+09F0 (ৰ) and U+09B0 (র) (Variant-Bangla-LGR.pptx)
Review the draft comment analysis document (analysis-comments-bangla-v2.docx)

Please note that all participants are required to update your Zoom application to be version 5 or higher to join the meeting.

If you would like to test your system, please join the meeting early. I will start the meeting room 20 minutes prior to the meeting time.

Regards,

Pitinan