[Neobrahmigp] Final Version of Bangla LGR

Udaya Narayana Singh unsciil51 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 09:33:52 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,
Eid Greetings to all.
Based on our latest discussions on the comments of the IP and a few issues that required decisions, we have now arrived at the Final Version of the Bangla LGR that incorporates public comments and the IP's observations as well. In what is attached, all the necessary files and documents are attached dated 20.05.2020 - namely, the following:

   - Bangla Script LGR (proposal-bengali-lgr-20may20-en.xml )
   - Supporting document (proposal-bangla-lgr-20may20-en.pdf)
   - Test labels file (bangla-test-labels-20may20-en.txt)
   - Analysis of comment (analysis-comments-bangla-v3.pdf)

Now that the proposal on Bangla LGR dt 20th May is ready to be submitted, I am attaching a copy of all the above and requesting Ms Pitinan to submit the same to the Integration Panel for approval.
Thanking you all for the hard work, and with best regards,

Prof Udaya Narayana SinghChair-Professor & Dean, Faculty of Arts
Amity University HaryanaPachgaon-Manesar, Dt Gurgaon PIN 122413Cell 9434050218; 9830132234Official ID: unsingh at ggn.amity.eduWeb-site: www.udayanarayana.com