[New-Meeting-Strategy-WP] Meeting Invitation / At-Large Ad-Hoc New Meeting Strategy Working Party

Beran Dondeh berandondeh at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 20:59:16 UTC 2015

Dear staff

Thursday is Eid ul Adha which is a Muslim holiday. It was confirmed on Monday that Thursday 24 not Wednesday 23 is Eid. That makes Thursday and Friday holidays.

In addition, the sub group B is yet to meet and until we do and come up with a final strategy on all meetings, a working party meeting will not have much to discuss.

I therefore suggest we hold a sub group meeting early on the week of the 28th and a meeting of the working party on Thursday the 1 October to agree on strategies for all meetings and for onward transmission to ALAC for review prior to Dublin

Beran

"There is nothing more difficult to arrange and more dangerous to carry through than initiating change..." Machiavelli

Sent from my iPhone