[New-Meeting-Strategy-WP] Meeting Invitation / At-Large Ad-Hoc New Meeting Strategy Working Party

Gisella Gruber Gisella.Gruber at icann.org
Thu Sep 17 21:42:33 UTC 2015

Dear Beran,

We will schedule these meetings accordingly. I am working on setting up another doodle
Sub group B and we can the hold the WG meeting on the 1st.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Gisella

On 17 Sep 2015, at 22:15, Beran Dondeh <berandondeh at yahoo.com<mailto:berandondeh at yahoo.com>> wrote:

Dear staff

Thursday is Eid ul Adha which is a Muslim holiday. It was confirmed on Monday that Thursday 24 not Wednesday 23 is Eid. That makes Thursday and Friday holidays.

In addition, the sub group B is yet to meet and until we do and come up with a final strategy on all meetings, a working party meeting will not have much to discuss.

I therefore suggest we hold a sub group meeting early on the week of the 28th and a meeting of the working party on Thursday the 1 October to agree on strategies for all meetings and for onward transmission to ALAC for review prior to Dublin

Beran

"There is nothing more difficult to arrange and more dangerous to carry through than initiating change..." Machiavelli

Sent from my iPhone