[Newgtld-input] new gTLD input

Tom De Bast TomDB at combellgroup.com
Mon Aug 13 16:57:21 UTC 2012

Please find our comments/new gTLD input in attachment (PDF).

Regards

Tom De Bast
Combell Group NV/SA

Applicant for the .GENT TLD

[Beschrijving: Combell logo]<http://www.combell.com/>

Tom De Bast
Business Development Manager - permanent representative of NERUS VOF

E-mail: tom.debast at combellgroup.com<mailto:tom.debast at combellgroup.com>
Mobile: +32 (0) 474 813 823

Combell Group NV - Skaldenstraat 121 - 9042 Gent - Belgium
http://www.combell.com<http://www.combell.com/>

This e-mail may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the e-mail without copying or disclosing its contents to any other person.

-------------- next part --------------

   Please find our comments/new gTLD input in attachment (PDF).

   Regards

   Tom De Bast

   Combell Group NV/SA

   Applicant for the .GENT TLD

   [1]Beschrijving: Combell logo

   E-mail: [2]tom.debast at combellgroup.com
   Mobile: +32 (0) 474 813 823
   Combell Group NV - Skaldenstraat 121 - 9042 Gent - Belgium
   [3]http://www.combell.com