[Newgtld-input] NTAG Input on New gTLD Batching, Metering and Initial Evaluation

Krista Papac kpapac at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 16:16:50 UTC 2012

Dear ICANN,

Following on the below email, on August 24 I sent a follow up email
stating:

"Dear ICANN,

Please delete the email I sent earlier today (see below).

The NTAG has received a last minute vote and want it to be included in
its updated statement which contains member votes. The NTAG represents
all Applicants and it is important to the Group that all member views
be included.

Please note: The NTAG now supports the statement with a 95.5% majority
of those voting."

The follow up message contained an updated attachment. In looking at
the follow message in the publicly posted comments (link:
http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/newgtld-input/2012/000100.html) on
ICANN's website, when I click on the link for the updated NTAG
comments - all I get is jibberish. I've reattached the document to
this message. Is it possible to please fix the attachment on your
website?

Thank you,

Krista

--