[Npoc-discuss] 2021 NPOC LEADERSHIP ELECTION: NOMINATION PERIOD | 13 MAY 2021 - 27 MAY 2021

Raymond Mamattah mamattah.raymond at gmail.com
Thu May 20 11:05:19 UTC 2021

Dear all,

I nominate Sarata Omane as the Policy Committee Chair. Sarata has been an
ICANN Fellow on several occasions, and also a Fellow of the Africa School
on Internet Governance.  She is actively engaged in several local
initiatives in Ghana to bring more folks to the internet governance
ecosystem.  I have personally been working with her on several initiatives
here in Ghana and she is very supportive.  She coming to the role of the
Policy Chair will bring new dimensions to the NPOC EC.

Sarata will be a good add on to the NPOC leadership since she is extremely
hardworking and can perform the role of the Policy Chair very well.

I hope she will accept my nomination.

Raymond Mamattah
[image: linkedin]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/raymond-selorm-mamattah-02637610> [image: