[Npoc-discuss] Nomination for Communications Chair Role

Oreoluwa oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Tue May 25 06:31:09 UTC 2021

I would like to nominate Adisa Bolutife for the role of Communications Chair.Adisa is the co-founder of Digital Grassroots, an organisation that improves digital literacy in underserved communities. He was an ICANN NextGen participant at ICANN65 and a former ISOC youth fellow to the Internet Governance Forum in Geneva. He currently serves as president of the Internet Society Youth Special Interest Group (Youth Observatory) and is passionate about Internet Governance and human rights.Adisa would be an excellent addition to the NPOC leadership team and I hope he accepts the nomination. Kind regards, Ore---------------------------Oreoluwa Lesi Executive Director Women's Technology Empowerment Centre - W.TEC Sent from my Galaxy