[Npoc-discuss] Candidate statement - Raoul Plommer

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Thu May 27 11:47:18 UTC 2021

Hello all,

My name is Raoul Plommer and I'm representing Open Knowledge Finland as the
member organisation of NPOC.

I have now been in ICANN for five years and have spent four of those in the
NPOC EC, first three as the Vice Chair and this current term as the Chair
of the constituency.

I'm running for the chair's position for the second time, hopefully able to
use my experience and familiarity in NPOC for the better of the
constituency.

I have no conflicts of interest to work as the chair of NPOC and I'm
willing to put between 5-10hrs per week to keep our constituency running
and still have time for some new endeavours, like registering an NPOC
supporting NGO in Estonia.

My current involvement in PDPs and WGs has rotated around the NomComRIWG.

-Raoul