[Npoc-discuss] NPOC Charter review, hopefully in its final stage

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 17:19:53 UTC 2021

Dear members,

The charter and its annex are finally ready for their last stage of the
review - again.

The Charter:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lupwhTYRC_mW56a3uWLj-aiJDQ_KK-XhrvwsfKar0y4/edit?usp=sharing

At the end of the charter document, you can find the link to the annex.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1blJT9QVRErEwxzhpmA8ws2UP28E1oGZnuvsBvPR-4P8/edit?usp=sharing

Good things come to those who wait. We've been at it since 2016.

There's a holistic ICANN review coming to all or most of its parts so it's
nice to have this groundwork finally done. Now we will be ready for any
other reviews coming our way to execute them swiftly - maybe in three years
or even less! :)

-Raoul