[Npoc-discuss] The Public Forum Takes Place Today! Find Session Details, YouTube Livestream Links, and More in the #ICANN73 Newsletter

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 13:01:39 UTC 2022

<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aoxHPuSecg3D7QBcu0kxoSjonBABVCUJvScJTCCq148HQOF8KrBEEUQGJcWuSdqWqZgTWjrPlP6vQW-Smlf9wttbgoEIds0Na80bO5skv_7mNL3OIV5aes-oLyhW0FVkWqdwg_Ngy87pjgem_0wluHPG1n99zKVwzREM-ObQUgA=&c=vVuchj6womOnSLYTuCwarS0H18VU3GCpsDEKR-lYAxTo5LngZEhJ-g==&ch=6gVmZHafhbLYPk9uqKPITaDHQJpxgtwiR2kEwrg2I9CSq9LzwPiGHA==>
‌
#ICANN73 Newsletter
MEETING SCHEDULE
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aoxHPuSecg3D7QBcu0kxoSjonBABVCUJvScJTCCq148HQOF8KrBEETilhaRM20Pd6NQcwNANHG6pZ7p2PEmi1fOdFNWCwhBkdGDNyUwgA1QAAPSDbJ6cxvgKVi_ZPUAM5yv9Wgo84fV1XxMprby0qQ==&c=vVuchj6womOnSLYTuCwarS0H18VU3GCpsDEKR-lYAxTo5LngZEhJ-g==&ch=6gVmZHafhbLYPk9uqKPITaDHQJpxgtwiR2kEwrg2I9CSq9LzwPiGHA==>
TOP STORIES
Today: The ICANN Public Forum and Public Board Meeting
Today marks the final day of the ICANN73 Virtual Community Forum. Public
Meetings are at the core of ICANN's multistakeholder model, and today's
Public Forum provides an opportunity for ICANN community members to
interact with the ICANN Board. The ICANN Public Forum will be held from
18:30-20:00 UTC in Zoom 6. The community will have the opportunity to ask
questions, make comments, and interact directly with the ICANN Board of
Directors.

Learn more about the Public Forum here
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aoxHPuSecg3D7QBcu0kxoSjonBABVCUJvScJTCCq148HQOF8KrBEEZLzpLoZ225YZ7HiFY_RMGdkaX_SLW5qISSSA-NTANnBED5-NI4tOkAVgT0bC8s2XN-VjEjP75yHP86eG6Y-1HpLoU24jX3sJg==&c=vVuchj6womOnSLYTuCwarS0H18VU3GCpsDEKR-lYAxTo5LngZEhJ-g==&ch=6gVmZHafhbLYPk9uqKPITaDHQJpxgtwiR2kEwrg2I9CSq9LzwPiGHA==>.
The YouTube livestream link for the Public Forum is here
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aoxHPuSecg3D7QBcu0kxoSjonBABVCUJvScJTCCq148HQOF8KrBEEZLzpLoZ225YWIxG2uQ-oqC12FFwZ5M8Q_VtguI8cwUgWjqDZx8lprOjJI1lM-h4a5y0p8LLsQAKcN4NbT__jCzEMHlZWDzyxg==&c=vVuchj6womOnSLYTuCwarS0H18VU3GCpsDEKR-lYAxTo5LngZEhJ-g==&ch=6gVmZHafhbLYPk9uqKPITaDHQJpxgtwiR2kEwrg2I9CSq9LzwPiGHA==>
.

The ICANN Public Board Meeting begins just after the Public Forum, and will
be held from 20:30-21:30 UTC in Zoom 6. Session details can be found here
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aoxHPuSecg3D7QBcu0kxoSjonBABVCUJvScJTCCq148HQOF8KrBEEZLzpLoZ225YtER_MUvR9q3H5gkIFKYUQWxWxSCezkyXZeBSN4yKSr7B-mlHGPB8gX3ehB2Cuq0jsbHKkzESLgK5Om9RR4a_cQ==&c=vVuchj6womOnSLYTuCwarS0H18VU3GCpsDEKR-lYAxTo5LngZEhJ-g==&ch=6gVmZHafhbLYPk9uqKPITaDHQJpxgtwiR2kEwrg2I9CSq9LzwPiGHA==>,
and the YouTube livestream link is here
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aoxHPuSecg3D7QBcu0kxoSjonBABVCUJvScJTCCq148HQOF8KrBEEZLzpLoZ225YSV9GB5R5J8u2HqB5p5ATf4OdFF1tusoFcA6_Sn8gc0uQ5sHOzqAkEPxPgNVnEMheldaQWhw_GhJDm-2i6RSqrQ==&c=vVuchj6womOnSLYTuCwarS0H18VU3GCpsDEKR-lYAxTo5LngZEhJ-g==&ch=6gVmZHafhbLYPk9uqKPITaDHQJpxgtwiR2kEwrg2I9CSq9LzwPiGHA==>
.
ICANN Expands DNSTICR to Monitor Terms Related to Russia-Ukraine War
When global events, such as the COVID-19 pandemic and the Russia-Ukraine
war, capture the world’s concern and human desire to help, bad actors lurk
behind the scenes, seeking innovative ways to confuse, distract, and steal
from the unsuspecting.

Office of the Chief Technology Officer, developed the Domain Name Security
Threat Information Collection and Reporting (DNSTICR) system to report
COVID-19-related domain name system security threats to the registrar
responsible for the domains in question. DNSTICR is a robust,
linguistically comprehensive, reliable and replicable system designed to
specifically search for phishing or malware domain names that match with a
set of COVID-related keywords.

ICANN org is now adding terms in English, Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, and
other appropriate languages to the DNSTICR watchlist to search for
malicious domain registrations related to the Russia-Ukraine war. When
evidence of maliciousness is found, the results are reported to the
corresponding registrars.

Read the full announcement here
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aoxHPuSecg3D7QBcu0kxoSjonBABVCUJvScJTCCq148HQOF8KrBEEbVIloWAh2Z0hRibHC7hBx2G31jflFCauyeutABnosEFetks-xRwvtijHC1mrt-Be8aDk2etW-QmfFXQraHF-qZjw5i-EzaZXo2PJtJb1bxNbPo0j2YJGB5_j8Hp0E_MeqXIjOVtDZuKKJkDbTcLQfiamr0bAIyvBns0c0i7QmQDpSxkPZj2YcIC9Y4vPPYTezLn-381FEQxO3Bf8MgOxmiYxuqNrsDjFF_C1FUcuyd7Wt-zdVW_HX4=&c=vVuchj6womOnSLYTuCwarS0H18VU3GCpsDEKR-lYAxTo5LngZEhJ-g==&ch=6gVmZHafhbLYPk9uqKPITaDHQJpxgtwiR2kEwrg2I9CSq9LzwPiGHA==>
.
ICANN 2022 Nominating Committee (NomCom) Extends Deadline to 15 March
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) 2022
Nominating Committee (NomCom) announced today that it has extended the
deadline for ICANN leadership applications to 15 March 2022, 23:59
Universal Coordinated Time (UTC).

The NomCom is inviting applications for the following positions:

   - Three members of the ICANN Board of Directors
   - One member of the PTI Board of Directors
   - Two regional representatives to the At-Large Advisory Committee (ALAC)
   – one each from Europe and North America
   - One member of the Generic Names Supporting Organization (GNSO) Council
   – non-voting
   - One member of the Country Code Names Supporting Organization (ccNSO)
   Council

Read the full announcement here
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aoxHPuSecg3D7QBcu0kxoSjonBABVCUJvScJTCCq148HQOF8KrBEEbVIloWAh2Z01BBxj4ovKAKSP3FVpJttUXRKAGVNw0M7-3JpJZ4N3hmXWuOyewro5-lgbxe4IDvZ2P1Z6UyVGxmALqlGAH3POWyaX2HM5Wcg0w38I24eLYx1rQrtZmKgzNgXU0K2HbzRNcqQOQtmcd8A5f4FlAC7C5eFWmBXdRS7iSJTxUdPOBqY8t6WONtF5jS_NMX2LHHeKaLrcjMqTHjqiSXjTgPDtG0lVqHeuJOb&c=vVuchj6womOnSLYTuCwarS0H18VU3GCpsDEKR-lYAxTo5LngZEhJ-g==&ch=6gVmZHafhbLYPk9uqKPITaDHQJpxgtwiR2kEwrg2I9CSq9LzwPiGHA==>
.
ICANN NEWS
Thank You for Your Hard Work at ICANN73
By Göran Marby, ICANN President and CEO

I’d like to thank the community for your active participation in the
ICANN73 Community Forum. I hope you found the sessions productive. Key
discussions about issues like DNSSEC and security; geopolitical,
legislative, and regulatory developments; and the technical aspects of
registry work are crucial to our commitment to support the security,
stability, and interoperability of the Internet. The work we undertake at
these meetings requires your involvement and engagement to make progress
possible. I look forward to the community gathering at the hybrid ICANN74
Policy Forum in June 2022.
Looking Ahead to ICANN74
By Chris Mondini, VP, Stakeholder Engagement & Managing Director - Europe

As ICANN org’s Managing Director for Europe, I’m very pleased to invite
participants to join us for the upcoming ICANN74 Policy Forum, The Hague,
Netherlands. The meeting will take place from 13–16 June and we are
actively planning the event as a hybrid meeting, with in-person and virtual
options for attendance.

The Netherlands offers a vibrant local Internet community, historic support
for ICANN, innovative models for multistakeholder governance, and a leading
technology economy. It is also the home to many international
organizations– as well as ICANN’s Board Chair Maarten Botterman!

Please subscribe
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aoxHPuSecg3D7QBcu0kxoSjonBABVCUJvScJTCCq148HQOF8KrBEEQ0ZpywiA16TG9UT5G-c8aoqYfleHo2VnJMz9Df4_q7FYdXwTajz5Rg5-CzG-Gh_IZmZZGX3mvAEiyFDiUzdrpDzj6uaZ6y4hA==&c=vVuchj6womOnSLYTuCwarS0H18VU3GCpsDEKR-lYAxTo5LngZEhJ-g==&ch=6gVmZHafhbLYPk9uqKPITaDHQJpxgtwiR2kEwrg2I9CSq9LzwPiGHA==>
 to ICANN announcement and blog alerts to get the latest details on
registration and important ICANN74 news.
ITI Update: New ICANN Content Added and Upcoming Releases
By Sally Newell Cohen, SVP, Global Communications and Language Services

It's been almost one year since our first Information Transparency
Initiative (ITI) launch in March 2021. During that time, the ITI team has
improved thousands of pages and files and made that content available
directly to our ICANN community through our new ITI document management
system (DMS) and content management system (CMS) and applied our new
taxonomy and information architecture (IA).

We are pleased to announce that in the coming months, we will be releasing
the following content sections: Board Meeting Materials (Agendas, Minutes,
Resolutions, Secretary's Notices, etc.), Help pages, and Beginners' pages. Read
Sally's full blog here
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aoxHPuSecg3D7QBcu0kxoSjonBABVCUJvScJTCCq148HQOF8KrBEEbVIloWAh2Z0cbp9Dufsiy_r4VvA7EgrK_vNro_tfFGZ-efFqSGD4llrg3Y7GPo7DRGc-zjK2snMyEe8QJ1R3LG9nLu6inuHr3WDtIglAMGa-BW6CxW3ZsE9XY8ngRyK0gt_7L9jNrYbpyMz5WK9P7ERzpNRR5o3DJRC5Qr4X-xDA1aGDZWjR1k2CYYM7rCQ2RltJDwEEWfQC1hfkw4zmMNJWGSjIBXUhuaGUmjbAeG-&c=vVuchj6womOnSLYTuCwarS0H18VU3GCpsDEKR-lYAxTo5LngZEhJ-g==&ch=6gVmZHafhbLYPk9uqKPITaDHQJpxgtwiR2kEwrg2I9CSq9LzwPiGHA==>.

If you want to learn more about ITI, visit https://icann.org/iti
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aoxHPuSecg3D7QBcu0kxoSjonBABVCUJvScJTCCq148HQOF8KrBEEX30n8RY0zvJVy2iez3FsUcCf6-dVjT4667AUGxnpSNH9GTyJnJHp3AL7FziU-KIYKpIJBZ9jNRFg0oOwoFb97fyL4oSGlnhEw==&c=vVuchj6womOnSLYTuCwarS0H18VU3GCpsDEKR-lYAxTo5LngZEhJ-g==&ch=6gVmZHafhbLYPk9uqKPITaDHQJpxgtwiR2kEwrg2I9CSq9LzwPiGHA==>.
If you have questions or comments, please email:
informationtransparency at icann.org.
YOUTUBE LIVESTREAMS
Select ICANN73 sessions will be livestreamed on YouTube as part of ICANN's
continuing efforts to increase accessibility. These view-only livestreams
provide a low-bandwidth alternative for attendees.

Plenary Session: Discussion Forum on Geopolitical, Legislative, and
Regulatory Developments
16:30–18:00 UTC
Session details: https://go.icann.org/3M1q89W
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aoxHPuSecg3D7QBcu0kxoSjonBABVCUJvScJTCCq148HQOF8KrBEEZLzpLoZ225YUbLSI2-MOynIBIN-SCqjFHsjjpbrfvWLQ192rGa8LWKKJHUpkoRYjjhhAk6_V4UIsm9KcKivXM_jN4rM-wPUlw==&c=vVuchj6womOnSLYTuCwarS0H18VU3GCpsDEKR-lYAxTo5LngZEhJ-g==&ch=6gVmZHafhbLYPk9uqKPITaDHQJpxgtwiR2kEwrg2I9CSq9LzwPiGHA==>
YouTube livestream: https://youtu.be/wwNbJtJqU6g
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aoxHPuSecg3D7QBcu0kxoSjonBABVCUJvScJTCCq148HQOF8KrBEEZLzpLoZ225YrOdOIf5XVX8Lwvj50wxDIi1UlX56lB1m9gaihqhTeto9mQqEyXqNOUdV7Wi0UPPwKssLOr52dyJLT1STLXSGNg==&c=vVuchj6womOnSLYTuCwarS0H18VU3GCpsDEKR-lYAxTo5LngZEhJ-g==&ch=6gVmZHafhbLYPk9uqKPITaDHQJpxgtwiR2kEwrg2I9CSq9LzwPiGHA==>

ICANN Public Forum
18:30–20:00 UTC
Session details: https://go.icann.org/3Ipl2lw
YouTube livestream: https://youtu.be/uwm0dOFX6sA
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aoxHPuSecg3D7QBcu0kxoSjonBABVCUJvScJTCCq148HQOF8KrBEEZLzpLoZ225YWIxG2uQ-oqC12FFwZ5M8Q_VtguI8cwUgWjqDZx8lprOjJI1lM-h4a5y0p8LLsQAKcN4NbT__jCzEMHlZWDzyxg==&c=vVuchj6womOnSLYTuCwarS0H18VU3GCpsDEKR-lYAxTo5LngZEhJ-g==&ch=6gVmZHafhbLYPk9uqKPITaDHQJpxgtwiR2kEwrg2I9CSq9LzwPiGHA==>

ICANN Public Board Meeting
20:30–21:30 UTC
Session details: https://go.icann.org/3IsEkGP
YouTube livestream: https://youtu.be/lKOluD8VXnc
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aoxHPuSecg3D7QBcu0kxoSjonBABVCUJvScJTCCq148HQOF8KrBEEZLzpLoZ225YSV9GB5R5J8u2HqB5p5ATf4OdFF1tusoFcA6_Sn8gc0uQ5sHOzqAkEPxPgNVnEMheldaQWhw_GhJDm-2i6RSqrQ==&c=vVuchj6womOnSLYTuCwarS0H18VU3GCpsDEKR-lYAxTo5LngZEhJ-g==&ch=6gVmZHafhbLYPk9uqKPITaDHQJpxgtwiR2kEwrg2I9CSq9LzwPiGHA==>
TODAY'S HIGHLIGHTED SESSIONS
ccNSO Council Meeting
The Country Code Names Supporting Organization (ccNSO) Council will hold a
public meeting to discuss the next steps following its session about the
ccNSO role in DNS abuse. The Council will also elect the ccNSO chair and
vice chairs, determine the various roles and responsibilities for
Councilors, and plan ccNSO projects. Additional topics for the ccNSO
Council meeting will be made available on the ccNSO Council workspace.

ccNSO Council Meeting
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aoxHPuSecg3D7QBcu0kxoSjonBABVCUJvScJTCCq148HQOF8KrBEEbVIloWAh2Z0lGQdJW4vRenbCez1-n0-ckfZ5oPVZNx-c8Nbz8G-Eys4uiEZLvHU1-Z0Zty2DA89SpEra0YnBvtOU_Lr9Suy9pVXBHhd-CIlOnSfi2UyM6xLxjmzGn_Vld2IL73ysS_u&c=vVuchj6womOnSLYTuCwarS0H18VU3GCpsDEKR-lYAxTo5LngZEhJ-g==&ch=6gVmZHafhbLYPk9uqKPITaDHQJpxgtwiR2kEwrg2I9CSq9LzwPiGHA==>

14:30 UTC
RSSAC Public Session
The Root Server System Advisory Committee (RSSAC) consists of root server
operators and root zone managers who provide advice and information to the
ICANN Board and community on topics that are broadly related to the root
server system of the Internet. In this public session, the RSSAC and RSSAC
Caucus work party leaders will present recent RSSAC publications including
RSSAC input on the evolution of the root server system (RSS) governance. In
addition, RSSAC Caucus highlights (application, membership, and
recognition) and an outlook for 2022 will be discussed. RSSAC Caucus
members are welcome to participate. The session is open to observers.

RSSAC Public Session
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aoxHPuSecg3D7QBcu0kxoSjonBABVCUJvScJTCCq148HQOF8KrBEEbVIloWAh2Z0hjsFC_qgOSbCgV0__Jl6coIBmUNR7KahfSgjg7rh1I7ZqMJPmXOigkXyONb3nHSrd1NWMw_0SzgLjiRMWUFP2M9r7pkEthOMmDYuYsYsqao5t633WrfNW_gnpj7KVt3n&c=vVuchj6womOnSLYTuCwarS0H18VU3GCpsDEKR-lYAxTo5LngZEhJ-g==&ch=6gVmZHafhbLYPk9uqKPITaDHQJpxgtwiR2kEwrg2I9CSq9LzwPiGHA==>
| 14:30 UTC
SESSION RECAP
Plenary Session: Evolving the DNS Abuse Conversation
This session was held on Wednesday 9 March. If you missed the session,
access the recording and session information here
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aoxHPuSecg3D7QBcu0kxoSjonBABVCUJvScJTCCq148HQOF8KrBEEbVIloWAh2Z0SwZDutFJpouYbThbC3w4_ni3Bq_YQjvyHlXwvfIUbE6M782GIQX6lUJr67VARe15Ltsr6Smod0yheiNsdejl7reL6niKHCHvdlj9Hw2LbUHkc-V8JQytZ1mJg-phpMdZ&c=vVuchj6womOnSLYTuCwarS0H18VU3GCpsDEKR-lYAxTo5LngZEhJ-g==&ch=6gVmZHafhbLYPk9uqKPITaDHQJpxgtwiR2kEwrg2I9CSq9LzwPiGHA==>
.

Agenda
This plenary session explored the distinction between compromised and
maliciously registered domain names and discussed the evolving industry
response to Domain Name System (DNS) abuse. Participants had the
opportunity to interact with industry representatives and community members
to discuss mitigation strategies. Graeme Bunton of the DNS Abuse Institute
moderated the session.

Highlights

   - Maciej Korczynski from the University of Grenoble discussed the
   importance of the distinction between malicious domain names and
   compromised domain names, and the existing approaches to differentiate
   them. The approaches used to distinguish them are based on heuristics and
   machine learning. Korczynski further shared some examples of common DNS
   abuse cases.
   - Chris Lewis Evans from the Governmental Advisory Committee Public
   Safety Working Group stated that registries and registrars require
   evidentiary standards to act on compromised domain names.
   - Rod Rasmussen from the Security and Stability Advisory Committee
   highlighted the mitigation efforts of deletion, suspension, and redirection
   that should be used once a domain name has been identified as malicious.
   - Reg Levy from the Registrar Stakeholder Group discussed the efforts
   put in place by registrars to look for patterns of abuse.
   - Lori Schulman from the Intellectual Property Constituency proposed a
   Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP)-type process for
   compromised domain names.
   - Alan Woods from the Registries Stakeholder Group raised the importance
   of proportionality of harm when dealing with DNS abuse.
   - The panelists discussed and emphasized the need for the Internet
   community to work together to fully mitigate the risk of DNS abuse.

Next Steps
The panelists agreed that a balanced approach to mitigate DNS abuse is
necessary. The ICANN community will continue its dialogue on DNS abuse.
NETWORKING AT ICANN73
Take a Break in the Fika Lounge

Network with other participants, play trivia, or try a new skill like
origami.

Today:
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aoxHPuSecg3D7QBcu0kxoSjonBABVCUJvScJTCCq148HQOF8KrBEEQ69pDPuyybQVHYf978ammdE5CRHT8gJ8u6XUQRa7sUonVXeKnlhlBK-zF5XgKp736SEt7pFoACgHe0Po00lCCfjOCRCtCP_QSOCPVcqT-nsML5iQRy2gmHU49Z3BLgmWm46nNm6anuW&c=vVuchj6womOnSLYTuCwarS0H18VU3GCpsDEKR-lYAxTo5LngZEhJ-g==&ch=6gVmZHafhbLYPk9uqKPITaDHQJpxgtwiR2kEwrg2I9CSq9LzwPiGHA==>
18:00-18:30 UTC
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aoxHPuSecg3D7QBcu0kxoSjonBABVCUJvScJTCCq148HQOF8KrBEEQ69pDPuyybQVHYf978ammdE5CRHT8gJ8u6XUQRa7sUonVXeKnlhlBK-zF5XgKp736SEt7pFoACgHe0Po00lCCfjOCRCtCP_QSOCPVcqT-nsML5iQRy2gmHU49Z3BLgmWm46nNm6anuW&c=vVuchj6womOnSLYTuCwarS0H18VU3GCpsDEKR-lYAxTo5LngZEhJ-g==&ch=6gVmZHafhbLYPk9uqKPITaDHQJpxgtwiR2kEwrg2I9CSq9LzwPiGHA==>
APAC REGIONAL FOCUS
Gathering the APAC Community in 2022
ICANN org is planning two key events in 2022 to bring the Asia Pacific
(APAC) community together. ICANN75 is scheduled for September, in Kuala
Lumpur, Malaysia.

Prior to that, our regional community will come together at the APAC DNS
Forum 2022
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aoxHPuSecg3D7QBcu0kxoSjonBABVCUJvScJTCCq148HQOF8KrBEEZjwcukn3DKtvzfih81gj9U1nhAgwRhLmVjScBLHEtH3eGzPKiNfNfTDnGOWtOxfLzV6OuDyqBcZ3z6Y2niThNN9J4TKAe71uQ==&c=vVuchj6womOnSLYTuCwarS0H18VU3GCpsDEKR-lYAxTo5LngZEhJ-g==&ch=6gVmZHafhbLYPk9uqKPITaDHQJpxgtwiR2kEwrg2I9CSq9LzwPiGHA==>
from
30 March-1 April. Themed “Beyond Technology: The Revolution of DNS," the
event will feature various topics tailored for different stakeholder
groups. The technical community will discuss the future of the domain name
system (DNS) and new technologies. Registries and registrars will explore
collaboration opportunities on strengthening security and trust in the DNS
industry.

The Forum will also cover registrant-focused topics, as well as discussions
on how Internet end users and online business owners can benefit from
Universal Acceptance and Internationalized Domain Names.

<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aoxHPuSecg3D7QBcu0kxoSjonBABVCUJvScJTCCq148HQOF8KrBEEbVIloWAh2Z0NjtDzfzmqiSYCnhg7tDa7QgUnDvvcvoVf6eAlpsKIFXWeUsN6DpzXcGEJ9VCT03Phu2yWW1jTHiLpkl9KVD_tHFvJ1z4SADAfDCgVIZuRbw=&c=vVuchj6womOnSLYTuCwarS0H18VU3GCpsDEKR-lYAxTo5LngZEhJ-g==&ch=6gVmZHafhbLYPk9uqKPITaDHQJpxgtwiR2kEwrg2I9CSq9LzwPiGHA==>