[Npoc-discuss] Nomination of Bolu Adisa as NPOC Communications Chair

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Mon May 2 23:14:21 UTC 2022

Dear Members,

It gives me great pleasure to nominate Bolu Adisa as NPOC Communications
Chair.

I have had the pleasure of working with him in the past year.

Despite the challenges of the pandemic, he was able to manage his role.

In addition, I'd like to share my support for

Raoul - NPOC Chair

Emmanuel - Secretariat

Juan Manuel - Policy Chair

Working with these folks in the past year has been a pleasure and i have
seen so much of the work they put in despite the challenges.

Regards
--
*Caleb Ogundele*
Mobile: +1-204-558-6904