[Npoc-discuss] Acceptance + Statement Re: Nomination of Arsene Tungali as the Communications Chair of NPOC

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Tue May 3 15:19:31 UTC 2022

Dear Raoul,

I would like to thank you for the nomination that I am gladly accepting.

I look forward to supporting the NPOC with my communication skills,
managing the website with up-to-date info, and continuing the great
work on social media channels that is being done already. I am
confident that with the background knowledge I have of ICANN as an
organization and NPOC as a constituency, i will be able to communicate
with authority internally as well externally.

I have been away from ICANN for quite some time now since I needed to
take a rest but I hope to be engaged again IF NPOC members decide to
elect me for this position. I know Comms is important in order to
recruit new members, i will therefore work with the Membership
committee in order to send the word out about NPOC.

I know I will not only do Comms but since I have been engaged with
policy work as an NCSG member of the GNSO Council, I look forward to
supporting the leadership in the policy work, whenever needed. Comms
is important to communicate policy objectives and principles, I look
forward to doing that as well.

Cheers everyone!

Best regards,
Arsene

--
***Arsène Tungali**

Master's Student in Development Studies (2023)