[Npoc-discuss] Nomination of Emmanuel Vitus as NPOC Secretarry

vitus at afrotribune.com vitus at afrotribune.com
Wed May 4 10:15:11 UTC 2022

Le 2022-05-03 11:14, Bolutife Adisa via Npoc-discuss a écrit :
> +1 support for Emmanuel.
>
> Best,
> Bolutife Adisa.
> Digital Grassroots.
>
>> On 3. May 2022, at 16:20, Andrea Glandon via Npoc-discuss
>> <npoc-discuss at icann.org> wrote:
>

>> Thank you, Raymond. Your nomination has been noted here:
>> https://community.icann.org/x/EoOpCw [1]
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>>
>> Andrea
>>
>> From: Npoc-discuss <npoc-discuss-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of
>> Raymond Mamattah via Npoc-discuss <npoc-discuss at icann.org>
>> Date: Monday, May 2, 2022 at 16:51
>> To: NPOC Discuss <npoc-discuss at icann.org>
>> Subject: [Npoc-discuss] Nomination of Emmanuel Vitus as NPOC
>> Secretarry
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I hereby nominate Emmanuel Vitus as the NPOC Secretary/Secretariat.
>>
>> He has been a great Secretary in his first tenure and deserves
>> another term.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Raymond Mamattah
>>
>> [twitter.com] [2]  [facebook.com] [3]  [linkedin.com] [4]
>>
>> Accra, Ghana  _______________________________________________
>> Npoc-discuss mailing list
>> Npoc-discuss at icann.org
>> delivery or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation),
>> and so on.
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] https://community.icann.org/x/EoOpCw
> [2]
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/twitter.com/RMamattah__;!!PtGJab4!u0H_AO4c8tUUU9QUZXBOKOM4c6_lbXEJTazR6oGfSOh9FD2VqOvRzGFFcA_YoMvQ7QEz0KA1Kw$
> [3]
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.facebook.com/selorm.mamattah__;!!PtGJab4!u0H_AO4c8tUUU9QUZXBOKOM4c6_lbXEJTazR6oGfSOh9FD2VqOvRzGFFcA_YoMvQ7QGEOyFymg$
> [4]
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.linkedin.com/in/raymond-selorm-mamattah-02637610/__;!!PtGJab4!u0H_AO4c8tUUU9QUZXBOKOM4c6_lbXEJTazR6oGfSOh9FD2VqOvRzGFFcA_YoMvQ7QHYVq2BrA$
> delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I accept the nomination of Raymond, and am grateful for the approval
expressed by other members. I'm deeply humbled and feel this is a strong
call to service. I, therefore, ask for your kind support during this
election.

To know more about me, please check my bio via
https://npoc.org/team/emmanuel-vitus-agbenonwossi/
Kind regards,

Emmanuel