[Npoc-discuss] Fwd: 2022 NPOC Election Results

Sindy Obed zobed25 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 17:14:35 UTC 2022

Congratulations to all of you!

On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 1:08 PM Joan Kerr via Npoc-discuss <
npoc-discuss at icann.org> wrote:

> COngratulations to all the nominees and the elected executive committee.
> Hurrah for NPOC.
> Thanks,
>
> On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 1:47 AM Raoul Plommer via Npoc-discuss <
> npoc-discuss at icann.org> wrote:
>

>> Dear NPOC members,
>>
>> Please see the 2022 election results below:
>>
>> *Current Results for Election bd3ae2576d2*
>>
>> *Election ID:* bd3ae2576d2
>> *Title:* 2022 NPOC Election
>> *Start:* 2022-05-09
>> *End:* 2022-05-16
>> *Status:* closed
>>
>> *Total Ballots Cast (including duplicates):* 29
>> *Ballots Counted (excluding duplicates):* 28
>> *Voters Who Haven't Voted:* 16
>>
>> *Ballot with added tally (using weights, if any):*
>>
>>                 NPOC Election 2022
>>

>>                 Mark ONLY one box with a tick for the position below:
>>

>>                 **NPOC Chair**
>>
>> 1: 25 votes    [] Raoul Plommer
>>
>> 2:  1 vote     [] Abstain
>>

>>                 **NPOC Vice Chair**
>>

>>  3: 22 votes    [] Bikram Shrestha
>>
>> 4:  3 votes    [] Abstain
>>

>>                 **NPOC Secretariat**
>>
>> 5: 24 votes    [] Emmanuel Vitus
>>
>> 6:  1 vote     [] Abstain
>>

>>                 **NPOC Policy Chair**
>>
>> 7: 22 votes    [] Juan Manuel Rojas
>>
>> 8:  3 votes    [] Abstain
>>

>>                 **NPOC Membership Chair**
>>
>> 9: 24 votes    [] Caleb Ogundele
>>
>> 10:  3 votes    [] Abstain
>>

>>                 **NPOC Communications Chair**
>>
>> 11: 12 votes    [] Arsene Tungali
>>
>> 12: 14 votes    [] Bolutife Adisa
>>
>> 13:  1 vote     [] Abstain
>>

>> Please join me in congratulating our new EC for the term 2022-23!

> --
>
> Joan Kerr, Entrepreneur, Mixed Media Artist, Community Leader

*Obed Sindy, Founder & CEO,  ACE <https://academieace.com/>*

*M.A  Public Communication & Lobbying*Téléphone : (+509) 34166297
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/sindyobed25> l Twitter
<https://twitter.com/sindyobed> l LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sindyobed/> l Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/sindyobed> l Youtube