[Npoc-discuss] Fwd: [NPOC-EC] NPOC-EC Meeting | Monday, 24 October @ 14 UTC

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 16:53:30 UTC 2022

Dear NPOC members,

We're going to have a meeting on policy developments and all the rest of
the things that are currently going on in ICANN. Instead of just the usual
suspects from the EC, it'd be great to see other members in this meeting
also.

The policy part especially is intended for informing all NPOC members, so
please join us if it is at all possible for you. It's going to be item
number one on the agenda, so you can just stay for that, if your time is
otherwise restricted.

-Raoul