[Npoc-discuss] TIOF - Platform proposal for NPOC

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 18:24:04 UTC 2022

Thanks for this Jean!

This'll be a great help in achieving our goals for outreach and membership
engagement. If Bolutife could be working with Jean to make this happen,
that'd be excellent. Then Caleb could possibly show them the ropes and keep
them engaged.

Perhaps it would be an idea to make a little summary of what direction and
which software we'll be taking and present it for our next EC meeting in
two weeks time?

-Raoul