[Npoc-discuss] Fwd: [NCSG-EC] Policy Transition Program

Bolutife Adisa adisabolutifeo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:20:09 UTC 2022

Hi Raoul,

I believe the request is to recommend a civil society speaker who will support a certain part of the program - specifically speak about “the development and impact of the Applicant Support Program”.

I encourage colleagues who have worked on this policy topic in the past, to kindly volunteer as speaker to support this program.

Best,
- Bolutife.