[Npoc-discuss] Call for candidates on the NCSG EC position, ending 20th of September

Poncelet Jokkolabs Banjul pileleji at jokkolabs.co
Wed Sep 14 14:01:53 UTC 2022

Dear Raoul,

My thoughts can't someone from the current exco of NPOC be selected based
on their work so far with the current EXCO.  Am thinking Caleb will make a
good candidate.

Just my opinion.

Kind Regards

*Poncelet O. Ileleji*
*Jokkolabs Banjul -  Lead*
*Sait Matty Road, Bakau, Adjacent to Swedish Consulate*
*KMC, The Gambia*
*P O Box 4496 Bakau,KMC, The Gambia*
*Skype: pons_utd*
*Tel Direct Office: +220 4495115*