[Npoc-discuss] Appointment to the NCSG EC

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 07:20:00 UTC 2022

Dear NPOC members,

I would like to thank all the members who applied for this position. I have
considered them all and I have decided to appoint Tapani Tarvainen as
NPOC's new representative at the NCSG EC, replacing Bukola Oronti.

Tapani Tarvainen has served as the NCSG chair before and has extensive
experience in ICANN. We're lucky to have him on board with us again. :)

Please join me in congratulating him for our most crucial year yet.

-Raoul