[Npoc-discuss] Welcoming our New NPOC Members

Arindam Bhattacharya arindam.bhattacharya at aunetwork.org
Thu Apr 6 21:46:46 UTC 2023

Dear Caleb,

Here is the link to the recently uploaded public policy research paper
titled:

The role of DNS security in mitigating cyber threats: An analysis of
recent attacks and recommended strategies

https://aunetwork.org/the-role-of-dns-security-in-mitigating-cyber-threats-an-analysis-of-recent-attacks-and-recommended-strategies/

Another one will be posted on Monday.

Best regards,

---
Arindam Bhattacharya
Chairman
Stichting Advocacy Unified Network (AUN)
Fluwelen Burgwal 58 * 2511 CJ * The Hague * The Netherlands
E-mail: arindam.bhattacharya at aunetwork.org
Website: www.aunetwork.org [1] * KvK 85838969 * RSIN 863761653

-------------------------
LinkedIn [2] | Twitter [3] | Facebook [4] | Instagram [5] | YouTube [6]

Are you a changemaker looking for connection and collaboration to have a
say in the policy-making system? Become a member of the Advocacy Unified
Network [7]!

   --

Caleb Ogundele
Email: muyiwacaleb at gmail.com

Links:
------
[1] http://www.aunetwork.org
[2] https://www.linkedin.com/in/aunetwork/
[3] https://twitter.com/AUNetwrk
[4] https://www.facebook.com/AUNforSDGs
[5] https://www.instagram.com/aunetwrk/
[6] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmqDJZy8O-pzvbwj-FnkoUA
[7] https://aunetwork.org/aun-membership/
[8] https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/beginners-guides-2012-03-06-en
[9] https://www.npoc.org/about/what-is-npoc/beginners-guide-to-npoc/
[10]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPS_0Ut2FRk&list=PLQziMT9GXafXm-5MHQ5YIcRNy5rdUCRhS&index=1
[11] https://npoc.org/our-membership/
[12] https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/chart-2012-02-11-en
[13] https://learn.icann.org/#/catalog
[14] http://www.npoc.org/
[16] https://community.icann.org/x/txAQAg
[17]
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_resources_pages_glossary-2D2014-2D02-2D03-2Den&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=1A9IIOkJia11FXDmJ1R4Jn7wGT4ExHiVuBF89mvNt_Q&m=DvBRafDDAtjFpYQDM-xp4-IVyEeOl0sDz7XZ84bTg5w&s=M1SYxWzomMsJ94D9Xc4rCHI3IRpgz7mdASXzXbCIJS4&e=
[18]
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_gnsononcomstake_How-2BTo-2BGet-2BInvolved&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=1A9IIOkJia11FXDmJ1R4Jn7wGT4ExHiVuBF89mvNt_Q&m=DvBRafDDAtjFpYQDM-xp4-IVyEeOl0sDz7XZ84bTg5w&s=ZGye3ScZvDCzwSKMYT8FfKr198LmaP46qRbA77AwQP0&e=
[19]
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_gnsononcomstake_Getting-2BInvolved-2Bin-2BWorking-2BGroups&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=1A9IIOkJia11FXDmJ1R4Jn7wGT4ExHiVuBF89mvNt_Q&m=DvBRafDDAtjFpYQDM-xp4-IVyEeOl0sDz7XZ84bTg5w&s=sgSsWs6sMytnPmA695XvfrQhAeY_qLKq5BprsyyD4IM&e=
[20]
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_gnsononcomstake_Policy-2BDevelopment&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=1A9IIOkJia11FXDmJ1R4Jn7wGT4ExHiVuBF89mvNt_Q&m=DvBRafDDAtjFpYQDM-xp4-IVyEeOl0sDz7XZ84bTg5w&s=W7BdpcxSvy820uRO6nvUlJoRNOJUAEcaiBlMnDltY_o&e=
[21]
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=1A9IIOkJia11FXDmJ1R4Jn7wGT4ExHiVuBF89mvNt_Q&m=DvBRafDDAtjFpYQDM-xp4-IVyEeOl0sDz7XZ84bTg5w&s=LWV48H1hFEteHNRjrDFaj-XQH1Ma5bWGPPSx18hFa60&e=
[22] http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/npoc-discuss/