[Npoc-discuss] UPdate

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Sat Aug 26 16:10:39 UTC 2023

Hi Glenn,

Good to hear that you are getting immunotherapy. Cancer sucks,
but fortunately medical science has progressed a lot in that
field in the last 10 years.

Anyway, sending you one of these bracelets virtually for now,
you will get a physical one when I have a chance to see you.
A think I picked up from Patrik Fältström..

	Julf