[Npoc-discuss] ICANN Webinar Training Series : Who holds the keys to the Internet?

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:53:26 UTC 2023

Dear NPOC Members,
Please find below an interesting webinar learning series organized by ICANN
on the topic *Who holds the keys to the Internet?  *

This will be interesting to our members, especially folks who are new to
some internal workings of ICANN.

David Huberman will be sharing information about the purpose of these keys,
the responsibilities of key holders, and more.
For more information and to register >> https://go.icann.org/3XLOQjp

Title:
ICANN Training Series - Central Europe and the Baltics: Meet an Internet
Key Holder!