[Npoc-discuss] CROP travel slot for Cancun, Mexico, in March 2023 | Asunto: Slot de viaje CROP para Cancún, Mexico, en marzo 2022.

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 12:10:32 UTC 2023

Dear NPOC Members,

We will like to extend the deadline for this application to Sunday, January
22nd.

We do hope potential applicants can take advantage of this extension as an
opportunity to encourage LAC regional participation in this current
meeting.

Caleb Ogundele

Sent with thumbs from a small screen mobile device.

Pelase exsuce typos adn errosr.