[Npoc-discuss] Election Reporting situation

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 17:51:38 UTC 2023

Hi Jean
I understand your position that we need to move forward  but  I would like
to suggest the EC  craft a strong statement to staff so that they are
formal notice  by  community  that this error isn't a simple mistake but a
critical error which requires them to come clean on the mistake and provide
a move forward strategy.  I am not suggesting they beat themselves with
sticks but acknowledgement is the first step and assurances that its a
lesson learnt and moving onward with adequate protocals.
Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*