[Npoc-discuss] Election Reporting situation

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Wed Jun 7 10:33:47 UTC 2023

On 06/06/2023 19:42, Jean F. Quéralt wrote:

> - I made the conscious decision to not look into the document after the
> fact (just the idea of it gives me cancer)

Thank you taking the moral high road, and I hope others followed your
example.

Fortunately the voters were not published in the NCSG election results
(where I was running against the always formidable opponent A.B.Stain),
but I have no interest in knowing who voted for me and who didn't. If
people vote against me, I assume because they feel I haven't been doing
a good job - doesn't matter who they are, the burden is on me to
improve.

> For as much as I am concerned, I am elected to help all NPOC, not only
> those who voted for me. I am not interested in knowing, I am interested
> in getting things done.

Hear hear!

	Julf