[Npoc-discuss] Questions to ICANN board

Tapani Tarvainen npoc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Mar 1 06:43:47 UTC 2023

If you do ask about carbon neutrality, how about spicing it up by
asking why ICANN (or at least Constituency Travel) so strongly prefers
flying over ground transport. That is, why don't they pay for (long
distance) train or bus travel as an alternative to flying. Besides
being more climate-friendly it would even save ICANN money, and in
many instances it'd be just as fast or even faster than flying.

Tapani

--
Tapani Tarvainen