[Npoc-discuss] Questions to ICANN board

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at jokkolabs.co
Wed Mar 1 11:30:56 UTC 2023

The questions are valid Raoul,

I will add how will ICANN align with the Global  Digital Compact in
relation to Summit of the Future in 2024, As NPOC its necessary we involved
in these discussions.

That's my addition.

Thanks

*Poncelet O. Ileleji*
*Jokkolabs Banjul -  Lead*
*Sait Matty Road, Bakau, Adjacent to Swedish Consulate*
*KMC, The Gambia*
*P O Box 4496 Bakau,KMC, The Gambia*
*Skype: pons_utd*
*Tel Direct Office: +220 4495115*