[Npoc-discuss] Questions to ICANN board

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at jokkolabs.co
Wed Mar 1 12:28:28 UTC 2023

Dear Raoul,
I think based on the core work of ICANN being DNS and within the GDC.,
Trust and security in the digital environment is an area, that's where I
see alignment. I hope it makes sense.

Thanks

*Poncelet O. Ileleji*
*Jokkolabs Banjul -  Lead*
*Sait Matty Road, Bakau, Adjacent to Swedish Consulate*
*KMC, The Gambia*
*P O Box 4496 Bakau,KMC, The Gambia*
*Skype: pons_utd*
*Tel Direct Office: +220 4495115*