[Npoc-discuss] Questions to ICANN board

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 12:51:45 UTC 2023

Thanks Caleb.

@Raoul Plommer <plommer at gmail.com>
Yes, I would love to ask what assurances and or efforts the board is making
or taking to ensure rebalancing in ICANN, especially in NomCom.

Thanks Raoul
___________________
REMMY NWEKE,  *mNUJ, mNGE, mGOCOP*
Lead Consulting Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
*ITREALMS Media* group [*Multiple-award winning medium*]
(ITREALMS <http://www.itrealms.com.ng/>, DigitalSENSE Business Magazine
<http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng/businessnews>; NaijaAgroNet
<http://www.naijaagronet.com.ng/>)
No. 36 Afariogun Street, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, T: @ITRealms
<http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
@DigitalSENSEng
2023 *Nigeria DigitalSENSE Forum on IG4D*, Thursday June 8
<https://www.itrealms.com.ng/>
2023 *ITREALMS* e-Waste Dialogue, Thursday December 7
<https://www.itrealms.com.ng/>
@Welcome Center Hotels, Int'l Airport Road, Lagos-Nigeria
<http://welcomecentrehotels.com/>
Former Vice President, African Civil Society on Information Society (ACSIS)
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.