[Npoc-discuss] My Nominations NPOC Leadership Positions - Upcoming Elections

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at jokkolabs.co
Mon May 8 07:04:54 UTC 2023

 Dear NPOC Members,
I am writing to officially nominate the following individuals for their
respective roles within the organization:

Chair: Juan Manuel Rojas
Vice Chair: Bikram
Policy Chair: Bolutife Adisa
Communications Chair: Jean F. Quéralt

Each of these individuals has demonstrated exceptional leadership and
dedication to the goals and mission of NPOC. I am confident they will
continue to serve the organization with distinction in their respective
roles.

Thank you for your consideration of these nominees.  It is my hope that
they accept this nomination to continue to see the growth of our community.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Poncelet

*Poncelet O. Ileleji*

*Jokkolabs Banjul -  Lead / CEO*
*Sait Matty Road, Bakau, Adjacent to Swedish Consulate*
*KMC, The Gambia*
*P O Box 4496 Bakau,KMC, The Gambia*
*Skype: pons_utd*
*Tel Direct Office: +220 4495115*