[Npoc-discuss] Nomination: Emmanuel Vitus for Policy Chair

Raymond Mamattah mamattah.raymond at gmail.com
Mon May 8 08:27:53 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

I support Emmanuel's nomination. He has been very exceptional in combining
his role at the Secretariat and his involvement in policy development.

We can all testify to the regular updates he gives on the GNSO Expedited
Policy Development Process on Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs EPDP)
for the stakeholder group. He is currently one of the few pioneer fellows
of the Policy Transition Program Pilot.

He has been an exceptionally hard-working and effective servant and has
both the academic background and the experience needed to make a difference
at this moment for NPOC.

Regards,

Raymond Mamattah
Accra, Ghana